- Place your record over the spindle and press the power button on the top panel.
- Press required platter rotation speed (33 or 45) button on the top panel.
- Raise the tonearm by moving the lift lever towards the rear of the turntable.
- Position the tonearm over the desired location (groove) on the record.
- Lower the tonearm by moving the lift lever towards the front of the turntable.
- Lift the tonearm with the lift lever.
- Move the tonearm back to the tonearm rest.
- Secure the tonearm with the tonearm clamp.
- Press the platter speed button to stop the platter rotation.
- Press the power button to enter standby.
Auto Power Down (APD)
The turntable will automatically switch to standby mode after 20 minutes of inactivity.
To disable APD press and hold the power button for 5 seconds when in standby.
To re-enable APD hold down the power button when plugging the mains power cable into the turntable.
Note: APD is automatically disabled when Phono output is selected.