The Bluetooth source allows your player to receive wireless Bluetooth audio from most phones, tablets and laptops.
To begin streaming high-quality music from your chosen media source it will first need to be paired with your player.
- Select the Bluetooth source on your player
- Open your mobile device or laptops Bluetooth settings
- Select your player from the list of available devices
- Your device should now connect to your player
Once paired you should be able to connect to your player at any time by selecting the Bluetooth source on your player and then choosing your player from the list of previously connected devices.
- Your Bluetooth device can only be connected to your player while the Bluetooth source is selected.
- The Bluetooth source cannot be used if listening on Bluetooth headphones via the Output Select feature.